Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finals Week Fall 2009

Hi everyone!

Man this semester has been CAH-RAZY! Two finals down (one of which I proctored since I'm a TA for STAT 1040) and three more to go. I am just so excited for this week to end. My MATH 5710 class (doesn't that just make you cringe a little? A 5000-level math class? yeah, me too) has been my hardest this whole semester--and the kind of funny thing about it is the title of the course is Intro to Probability. A 5000-level "intro" class? You better believe it.

Oh, and the reading of Caesar went well. I can't tell you how awesome it was to be reading and translating REAL Latin! Not just sentences made up by some textbook author. And we'll be reading Viril's The Aeneid next semester. I've been told that reading Virgil is one of the BEST reasons to take Latin. So now I'll get to find out of this is true. Anyway, I hope December is treating you all well! And that you have a fantastic holiday season! I know I will.

I though I'd add a picture I took of my MATH 5710 book while lounging on the quad in November (before it got cold and snowed). Just thought it was neat with Old Main in the background :)


Peace out friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment