Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Homework Break: Star Wars Marathon!

Imagine this:

It's Human Rights Day (or is it Martin Luther King Day?) 2011. A FULL DAY that could be used (wisely) to complete homework. Instead, 10 friends embark upon an entirely different epic adventure: Star Wars Marathon!

Sounds like a good idea, right? Well, it was! I watched Episodes I, II, III, and IV in one day! (I even got some homework done, don't worry). During my 4.5 years in college thus far, I have never participated in a movie marathon. It was wildly entertaining. I'm pretty sure I missed huge portions of plot line because we were laughing and talking during almost all of it, but it was worth it.

It was worth it to take time off from my busy schedule, to forget about homework if only for 10 hours of my life, to watch intergalactic warfare scenes, to eat too much junk food, to feel as if I have lost 1000 braincells.
My advice to all current and future college students:
be sure to make time for fun (synonyms: jollification, merrymaking, amusement, R and R, etc.).

You won't regret it!




-Shayla

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I missed huge portions of plot line because we were laughing and talking during almost all of it, but it was worth it.swtor credits swtor credits

    ReplyDelete